Saturday 10 July 2010

30 day challenge - Days 7 - 9

I'm behind with this challenge so I'm going to put a few days together to catch up.

Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy.

(Image is copywrited to me)


This is a photo of Lanzarote. I first went here over 10 years ago and have been 3 times. I love this island and could easily go here every year. Looking at the clear blue sea and sky makes me feel happy, calm and really really wanting to go there again! I haven’t been since January 2008.



Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad


This is a photo from the World Cup. Yes you've guessed it, it's Frank Lampard's goal against Germany which was disallowed because neither the referee or lines man saw it. "Should have gone to Specsavers" springs to mind.


(Image from: Google Images)


Day 9 - A photo I took myself

This photo is of a seal pup taken a couple of years ago at Donna Nook in Lincolnshire. This is where seals come ashore to give birth to pups and they live on the beach. As you can see from the photo even though the beach is mainly fenced off, you can get quite close to them and some were even laid right up against the fence.

(Image is copywrited to me)

Ahh how cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment