Thursday 15 July 2010

30 day challenge - Days 10 & 11

I'm once again behind with this challenge so I'm going to try to schedule some posts to catch up, I should be on day 14 right now! Anyway here is day 10 & 11.....

Day 10 - A photo of you taken over 10 years ago.

I haven't got many photos of me, partly because I hate having my photo taken and what photos there are are at my mum and dads and not at my house.

This photo is off a disc my mum gave me of all my old baby/toddler photos. Obviously it was taken way longer than 10 years ago, more like 21 years ago! Also in the photo is my dog Emma and my doll Lulu who I still have somewhere in my mum and dads loft!



Day 11 - A photo taken of you recently.

This photo was taken last year when we went out to celebrate me graduating uni. It's not a great photo but it's the best I have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment