Thursday 15 July 2010

Blog challenge - Anything but a card

I haven't just made this, I did it a while ago but it's the only thing I've made that isn't a card!

So here it is: It's an accordion folder type thingy-ma-bobby!


I use it to keep my receipts in which I need to keep.

I can't remember where I got the template from (I know it was an American site as I had to pay for it) but I know that Victoria at Blue Jelly Too did one first which inspired me to give it ago.

I used:
  • A template (as mention above can't remember where from)
  • Pink Petticoat papers
  • Flower embellishment
  • Pink brads
The box isn't great but it was a good first, well second attempt because I made one for my mum first, attempt but I'm quite proud of it!

Oh, almost forgot, this is for the following challenge:

0 comments:

Post a Comment