Monday 4 October 2010

Eeek I'm excited!

Some of my older followers will know that in my spare time I also enjoy crafting, mainly card making, and through starting this blog I began following crafting blogs where you have to submit a card each week relating to a specific challenge. So by not wanting to fill this blog with crafting posts I started my sister blog, bk crafting, with my mum and after not very long taking part in these challenges I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest design team member for a month at Pear Tree Designs!

So for the past month I've been submitting a card a week as a member of the DT but I was then asked if I would like to permanently become a full time member of the DT!! And of course I jumped at the chance so I now design for Pear Tree Designs!

When I started blogging which I began properly at the beginning of this year I never dreamt that I would end up having 2 blogs, a mountain of followers and a position in a design team! Hopefully there is much more still to come!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

YAY!!! well done you congrats! I use to make my own cards and scrapbooking :) x

Karla said...

Thank you! I've never got into scrapbooking but I don't really have many photos but I when I have kids I want to do scrapbooks for them xx

Post a Comment