Friday 22 October 2010

The week that was....

My gosh another week has flown by! Where has the time gone?!

  • So this week I've been off work, even though it doesn't feel like it, I feel more tired than when I'm normally at work!
  • I've had a very lazy week, I haven't done anything, and I mean I've done nothing. I was meant to get all my housework done and have a massive clean before christmas but this hasn't happened!
  • The BF has had the week off work too, well a week off his normal work, but he's been working for his friend so I still haven't seen him much :-(
  • Today I've been shopping with my mum so I'll pop a little haul on here later
  • And currently I'm baking some cupcakes, I'm experimenting with some recipes ready for halloween cupcakes next week, I'll upload photos when I've made them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment