Monday 11 October 2010

The week that was....

This is my new weekly blog post about what I've been up to in the last week. I hope to do this every monday, though with it getting closer to christmas I may be a tad late some weeks, but I'll try!

So....
  • I've been working Mon - Fri and as a result been run off my feet due to being really short staffed
  • I've had loads of ideas for blog posts so these are coming up soon: NOTD, recipes, another non-surgical plastic surgery post, extreme beauty treatments, make up storage ideas and much more!
  • My time off has revolved around housework and ironing :-( which I HATE!
  • I've hardly seen my other half as he's been working all the time, this makes me sad too :-(
  • BUT surprisingly the october autumn weather is keeping my spirits up as I love the bright sunshine but it being chilly outside

(Photo: weheartit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment