This is another request from my blog giveaway. This post is going to feature my most repurchases make up and haircare products.
- No 7 Shine Free make up base - I use this on my forehead and chin to elevate shine, the secret behind this product is less is more!
- Collection 2000 clear mascara - I do need a new one of these as you can tell from the colour! I like clear mascara because I don't want to wear mascara everyday so this just adds a little definition to your lashes
- L'Oreal True Match powder - I use this over the shine base on my forehead and chin to prevent shine
- Benefit Boi-ing concealer - This is the best concealer ever! I use it to cover my under eye circles but it is anti-bacterial so it's perfect for spots
- Benefit Lemonaid - This is a yellow colour correcting eye primer. I use this under my concealer to try to neutralise the colour of my dark circles and I wouldn't be without it
- Benefit Powderflage - This is a light pink powder concealer. I use this over my concealer to set it and it also helps to brighten my under eye area. It does come with a brush but I find it easier to apply with my finger
- Avon Advanced Techniques Oxygenating Scalp Treatment - This has now been replaced with a different product. I have eczema on my scalp just behind my hairline near my face and after I've washed my hair I use a couple of pumps of this to rub onto the problem area and dry my hair as usual. It definitely helps to elevate my eczema, I just hope the replacement product is as good!
- Batiste dry shampoo - I use this every night before I got to bed to absorb any oil which is produced whilst I'm sleeping. The reason I use this at night is because my hair is dark brown, this product is white. I sometimes got a little OTT with spraying this on which leaves me with a bad greying hair effect after! Not good!
- Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Spray - I use this before blow drying and before straightening to protect my hair from any heat damage
- Lee Stafford Poker Straight Glistening Balm - I rub a little of this onto my hair before blow drying to protect against heat damage and it does give it a slight shimmer as it is a glistening balm
Do you use any of these? What are your most repurchased products?