Friday 30 September 2011

Review - Naked eye gel

A few months ago Naked brought out it's skincare range which included cleanser, toner, make up remover, face wash, moisturiser and eye gel. I bought a few products from the range and first I tried was the eye gel.


With soothing cucumber and camomile I was expecting great things from the gel and it is supposed to be suitable for sensitive skin so I presumed would be fine for my non-sensitive 'normal' skin. But nope, it didn't work on my skin.


The gel was clear and wasn't sticky. It sunk into the skin quickly but my gosh it made my eyes sting like crazy, yes they hurt...alot. I tried using less but nope, they still stung. I tried using less the next day but they still stung so I stop using it.

Overall I was disappointed as I love other Naked products but this one just didn't agree with me. I have since passed this onto my mum who has no problems with it at all. Maybe it's just me!

This costs £7.49 for a 15ml tube and is available from Superdrug and Naked online.

3 comments:

RealOrNotReal said...

Oh what a shame :( I have sensitive eyes so I'll probably stay away from this one just in case. At least you could find someone that can use it~

Karla said...

I know, I didn't want to throw it away because it was quite pricey x

Scarlett said...

I had exactly the same problem with the eye gel - so disappointing.
I didn't get on with the face wash either, it made my eyes sting and my cheeks broke out in red bumps!
xx

Post a Comment