Tuesday 20 December 2011

My first Jolie Box - my thoughts

The Jolie Box is the rebranded Boudoir Prive box and I am a new subscriber. I already subscribe to the Feel Unique beauty box which I love so I thought I'd try the new Jolie Box too, if I don't like it I can cancel just as easy. 


The box is a matte black with the Jolie Box emblem in the middle. When I took it out of the packaging the black was slightly scuffed and compared to the Feel Unique box, it didn't look as nice.


The inside looked so pretty! The samples/goodies were wrapped in tissue paper and then tied together with a piece of hot pink ribbon.


Contents:
OPI - Gold shatter polish
Kusmi Detox Tea
Jane Eiredale gold dust shimmer powder
New cid i-gloss lipgloss
Mitchell and Peach shower gel
Vital Defence face cream
Jolie Box concealer brush (not in photo)

My thoughts..... I was looking forward to receiving this but I have to admit I was slightly disappointed at the contents. My favourite items were the OPI and the Mitchell and Peach shower gel. I don't think I'll continue my subscription as I prefer the Feel Unique box.

What did you think to this box or do you subscribe to another one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment