Friday 23 December 2011

Review - Bellapierre

I hadn't really heard of Bellapierre until recently and I certainly hadn't tried any of their products. They are a mineral make up brand that sells products for the face, lips, eyes, body and more!

In last months Feel Unique Beauty Box I received a Bellapierre shimmer powder in a gorgeous smokey silver, Whesek. 


This is very similar to Barry M's dazzle dust and at first I as a little confused as to how to use it. It is a powder and I applied it to my eye lids as a shadow but it quickly disappeared. I then wondered if I could turn it into a cream shadow by adding a little water to a little powder and ta-dah!


The shade intensified and it lasted all day! It's simply amazing!

The bad thing is that I think the shade I got is discontinued but alot of others are available on their website and they're priced at £12.99!

1 comments:

Scarlett said...

I was looking at BellaPierre yesterday, they have some kits at reduced prices on QVC. I'm even more tempted now!

Post a Comment