Sunday 11 December 2011

The week that was....

Just a super quick post this week. After spending all of this week ill I'm just about feeling normal again, today has been the first day in over a week where I haven't broken out in a rash :-) Finally I'm on the mend!

I also got Decembers Beauty Box from Feel Unique (if you haven't got yours yet, look away!)



Included:
TIGI Bed Head candy fixations sugar dust
Nails Inc. Oxford Circus limited edition nail polish
Annick Goutal Mandragore EDT
Clarisonic cleanser
Figs & Rouge sweet geranium 100% organic balm
Living Natural samples

I have to admit this is my least favourite box I've received but I'm still looking forward to trying out the products.

Hope you've all had a good week!

Oh and this is going to be my last week at work until next year! Can't wait for this week to be over :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment