Sunday 18 December 2011

The week that was....

This week was my last at work this year! It's so nice to be able to have christmas off and to relax for a change rather being rushed off my feet at work.

I also took my mum to see Russell Kane as a part of her christmas present. I took her to Nandos for tea first and then we went on to the gig. It was really good and she enjoyed it even though she said he got a bit rude at times!



I also decided to dye my hair again so I now have a red cast to it and it's only semi-permanent so it's no big problem if I change my mind about it in a few weeks!

And finally Harry won strictly, I think it was right he won but I loved Jason and Kristina.


I'm also going to try to schedule a few posts this week to make up for me having no time recently to blog and I'm also going to start my end of year post. There's going to be a few changed to my blog in the new year but I'll tell you more in that post.

Hope you all had a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment