Sunday 11 September 2011

The week that was...

I haven't written this post for a couple of weeks now, mainly because I haven't been doing anything interesting except going to work (and that's not interesting!)

So today is September 11th and the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York, can hardly believe all that happened 10 years ago. I remember I found out about it when I got home from school and saw it on the TV. Where were you when you heard he news?

But on to slightly happier things, how good is TV at the moment?! With X Factor, Shameless, Waterloo Road, Strictly and Celebrity Juice I'm spoilt for choice about what to watch! Just a shame I have to record most of it as I have to go to sleep early :-(

And on Friday I left work 15 minutes early to make sure I was back in town for 6pm and I had to get petrol as I decided to play petrol-roulette on the way home (in other words I had very little petrol so I might not make it home). I got stuck in a bit of traffic in Nottingham and then it was clear until I was 10 minutes away from town when I hit the most horrendous traffic jam. I moved half a mile in 30 minutes. And my petrol light came on :-S Scary stuff but eventually I made it to a petrol station and got home at 6.30, two hours after I left work. Urgh nightmare.

Buuuut I hope you've all had a good few weeks and I have a number of blog posts coming up over the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment