Day 6 of the challenge is whatever tickles your fancy so I'm starting a monthly feature called.....'Products I'm going to use up'! Imaginative and catchy I hear you say! Yes it pretty much does what it says on the tin, I'm going to try and use up a selection of items before then off the month. This will then make way for new products to try and review.
At the beginning of each new month I will say which products I managed to use and I'll review any which I though were good and then start again with a new set of products.
This month I'm going use up the following products (apologies for the background of the photo):
- Toni and Guy brunette blow dry spray
- Herbal essences rainforest flowers shampoo (as this is discontinued you can tell how long I've had it)
- Herbal Essences beautiful ends conditioner
- Avon aloha shower gel
- Avon waterbabe shower gel
- Ann Summers Boudoir body cream
- Soap and Glory flake away body scrub
- Body Shop sweet lemon body scrub
- L'occitane cherry blossom hand cream
- L'occitane candied rose handcream
- L'occitane verbena footcream
So I have until Saturday 31st July to finish these off and then on the 1st August I'll report on how I've done!