Thursday 22 July 2010

Blog challenge - Christmas bag-a-lope

At christmas I alway make a bag, box or case of some kind to put little goodies in for my family when they come round for the annual christmas buffet at my house and thought this design would be perfect this year. I've only made 1 so far but I'll need at least 3 others but I'll do those another day.
This is for 2 challenges:

The tutorial for this is on Split Coast Stampers website and they have loads of other projects so it's well worth giving it a look.

I used:
  • A large white envelope
  • Pink Petticoat christmas paper
  • Pink Petticoat christmas image
  • Pink Petticoat snowflake paper
  • Smirk ribbon

1 comments:

Faye said...

This bag is just brilliant. Hope you manage to finish the other three! Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Post a Comment