Friday 16 July 2010

30 day challenge - Day 13 & 14

Day 13 - A fiction book.

I've just finished reading this book and I loved it. I found it a bit hard to get into but I do with all books but once I did get into it I didn't want to put it down!

Envy is Coleen Nolan's first novel and I can't wait for more! Envy was bitchy, girly, fun, naughty and shocking all at the same time!

I hope she writes a sequel as I'd love to see what happens to the 5 main characters. If you haven't read it 'd defiantly recommend it.

(Images from: Google Images)


Day 14 - A non-fiction book.

I've already don a post about Band of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose which can be found here.


1 comments:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Post a Comment