Friday 2 July 2010

Birthday Haul - Part 4

Just before my birthday I went to a craft show which my mum as she wanted to get some supplies but of course I didn’t come away empty handed. We could have spent all day there but because it was sooooo hot and the hall was packed we only visited that stands that we wanted.


I came away with a red, white and blue card making it from Craftwork Cards. This was £10 and it contained:

  • 2 x sheets of card
  • 30 x square cards and envelopes
  • 2 x sheets of flower die cuts
  • 2 x gingham ribbons
  • 4 x sentiment die cuts
  • 1 x embellishment die cuts
  • 12 x sheets of square papers (2 designs of each)
  • 1 x pack of card candy


I also bought 2 packs of mirri card which was £1.20 each, 2 packs of foam pads 50p each, 2 rolls of double sided tape, 50p each and a pack of A5 cards, £1.80.


And I bought a pack of Letraset Pro-Markers. These are alcohol based marker pens which have so many uses. I use them for colouring in digi-images which I print off the internet. These were £7.95 for five pens and they are all new colours which were brought out recently.

Colours L-R: Powder Blue, Pink Carnation, Buttercup, Leaf Green and Orchid.


Colours on white paper. Sorry I used an envelope as I was in a rush to post this!


Right I think that’s everything! Whilst I was taking these photo’s I accidentally dropped my camera and well lets just say it’s making funny noises and the lens doesn’t always come out when you press ‘on’. Whoops.


Oh and hopefully there aren't too many mistakes in my four birthday haul posts, I didn't have time to spell check.

1 comments:

Pretty Little Funker said...

awwww I love crafty things! I too wouldnt have walked away empty handed I tend to buy things and never use them aha! Oh oh oh I see my comp in your sidebar! Awesome missy! Much love, Kim xxxx

Post a Comment