Tuesday 27 November 2012

Models Own Hi-Definer Lashed Up Volume Mascara

Wow that was a long blog post title! When Models Own had their 50% sale I thought I would try something from them I hadn't tried before and I chose the Hi-Definer Lashed-Up Volume Mascara. 


I hadn't heard much about Models Own mascaras so didn't really know what to expect. They do several different ones but I chose one that claimed to define and volumise the lashes.


The brush isn't too big and makes it easy to apply the product. The product itself is a little watery for my liking and I found it hard to build up to create mega volume, it did define my lashes nicely though.

Have you tried Models Own mascaras? What did you think?

Oh and this mascara is £6 and available from Boots and Models Own.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I've never tried anything from models own apart from the nail polishes! Such a shame its watery and doesn't give volume though :( xx

Post a Comment