Wednesday 21 November 2012

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

I don't normally experiment with different mascara as I have a couple of firm favourite which others simply don't come close to matching. I decided to take the plunge and try a new one and I chose Rimmel's Scandaleyes mascara.


This product is meant to give your volume and define your lashes corner-to-corner.


I have to admit the size of the brush did scare me a little as it's quite big, I've used large mascara brushes before but this one looked huge! Also what shocked me was how runny the formula was, it made it had to work with and took quite a long time to dry. 

All in all this product just isn't for me, I've heard loads of people raving about it but I just didn't like this mascara. Have you tried this, what did you think?

1 comments:

pinja said...

Hey! I'm a 16 year old finnsih girl and I made a beautyblog a couple of days ago. I write about nailart, hairstyles and makeup. I try to post as often as possible and I put alot of my own pictures in the blog too. If you're interested please go check it out:)
http://theonewiththebeauty.blogspot.fi/

Post a Comment