My make-up table is actually my old computer desk but after I moved I needed a bigger computer desk and a smaller make-up table so I swapped them around.
So here it is:
So what's on it? A lot!
- My No7 magnifying mirror (which I couldn't live without)
- 2x hairbrushes
- A clock
- Multi-coloured bangles
- A basket full of hair products including: hairspray, hair mousse, heat protection spray & heat protection balm
- A basket of make-up which I don't use daily
- A mug with make-up brushes in
- Sure deo
- Urban decay eyeshadow pallet
- A selection of Benefit products
- Stay don't stray
- A powder set (cant remember the name)
- 4x foundation
- No7 anti-shine make-up base
- No7 spring eyeshadow pallet
- No7 mineral highlighter powder
- L'oreal true match powder
- L'Occitane moisturiser
- And much much more!
But I also have my little pink stool with products on too as this week at work we are dressing up as a decade from the 40s right through to the noughties and I'm being the 80s so I have layed my things out ready as I have to be up early in the morning.
Right so on the stool there's:
- No7 mineral foundation
- Benefit one hot minute bronzing powder
- W7 neon yellow eye shadow
- Collection 2000 gold glam crystals eyeliner
- Avon bronze lip gloss
- Revlon double twist mascara
- Benefit lyin eyes concealer
- Soap and glory arch de triumph eyeliner pencil
- FCUK make-up bag
- Fresh breath spray!
- And finally a nail file!