Wednesday 22 June 2011

Favourite products - Skincare

This is the second of my favourite products post and today I'm focusing on skincare: bodycare and facial skincare.


Sure Crystal Deodorant - £2.89 (250ml)
Simply the best deodorant I've used. Lasts all day and doesn't leave those nasty white marks on dark clothing.

Veet in shower hair removal cream - £6.42 (150ml) or £11.02 (300ml)
It's the only hair removal cream I've found to work. A little goes along way so one of these tubes lasts a long time.

No 7 Cleanse and Care Eye Make-up Remover - £7.75 (100ml)
I always seem to go back to this product. I like that it's a pump dispenser, it shifts even waterproof mascara and it's not a greasy formulation which some others are which leave my eyes sore.

L'Occitane handcreams - £7.50 (75ml)
These have all the good point from the other three items: a little goes a long way, non greasy, they last a long time and they're simply the best handcreams ever!


Do you love any of these products as much as me? Or are there any others which you love? Let me know in the comments below!


Stockists
Sure - Boots, Superdrug, supermarkets
Veet - Boots and Superdrug
No 7 - Boots
L'Occitane - L'Occitane

0 comments:

Post a Comment