Tuesday 4 October 2011

Review - Naked Detox shampoo and conditioner

I am slowly trying to replace all my beauty products with ones that don't contain parabens or SLS and a brand which doesn't use these is Naked.

Naked create their products using 97% natural ingredients so this is a big thumbs up for me!

I have problems with eczema on my scalp and have to be careful what products I use otherwise I'll end up an itchy, flakey scalp which isn't a good look.


I bought Naked's Detox balancing shampoo and conditioner which contain peppermint and sorrel leaf.

One of the first things I noticed about these products is that you need very little. The shampoo foams and lathers up really well and the conditioner is quite rich and thick. In fact it is a little hard to get out of the tube.

It left my hair smelling fresh and feeling soft, silky and manageable. It didn't aggravate my scalp and unlike other shampoo and conditioners I could quite happily use this everyday.

This is priced at £4.07 and available from Naked and Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment