Tuesday 7 February 2012

Review - Mitchell and Peach shower gel

In the first Jolie Box was a little sample bottle of a shower gel I was very excited about trying. It was from a brand I had never heard of before, Mitchell and Peach. The packaging is very reminiscent of Jo Malone  and I envisaged it would be scented with gorgeous floral essential oils.


All I can say is that after the all important sniff test I was left feeling quite disappointed. It had a slight hint of essential oils but not like I'd imagined.

Next I popped to the shower and things didn't get any better. It did foam up ok but it wasn't anything special. I get a better shower experience using low end shower products and considering the full sized 250ml product is priced at £20 I won't be buying it but if you want to try it it's available to buy online here.

2 comments:

Beauty Balm said...

I was really unimpressed with this product - shame it looks so good too! I just didn't like the scent x

Karla said...

@beauty balm - yes I felt disappointed with it too x

Post a Comment