Friday 4 May 2012

Review - Sanctuary Matte Perfecting Hydra Lotion

Sanctuary is a brand that I think just about everyone knows due to their amazing bodycare ranges but I have to admit I'm not that well acquainted to their skincare range.

They cater for people with different skin types including oily/combination which I have. A while ago I picked up their Matte Perfecting Hydra Lotion face cream to give it a try.


This cream claims to be a "balancing lotion to quench skin for a clear, shine-fre complexion".


You get a generous 50ml bottle which has a pump top which is not only hygienic but means you get the perfect measure amount. Personally I use just less than 1 whole pump.


The lotion itself is slightly scented and is of a light consistency. Once applied it sinks in quickly and does leave my skin matte and feeling moisturised all day.

This is available from Boots for £13.29 which is slightly more than what I like to pay for a face cream but Boots do quite regularly have the £2 off vouchers so they make it slightly more affordable!

Have you tried anything else from the Sanctuary skincare range? What would you recommend?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As oily as my skin is I'm not keen on using mattifying products on my face as they always make my skin feel tight with a chalky residue.

I just find it easier to stick to face blotters.

Post a Comment