Monday 21 May 2012

Mega haul! Boots, New Look, ASOS and Primark!

I've been meaning to post this for ages now but haven't got round to it. This is just to show recent things I've bought.

Primark
Black peep toe shoes - £6


Boots
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - £6.99
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation - £8.99
Rimmel Gel Eyeliner - £6.49
Revlon Photoready Primer - £11.99
Revlon Photoready Eye Primer - £9.99


ASOS
Tweezerman Tweezers - £22
Nail Rock Nail Wraps - £6.70


New Look
Patent shoes - £15.99

Earrings - £3.50

Cut sleeve t-shirt - £6.99

Minnie and Mickey vest - £12.99


Swallow print top - £9.99

Swallow print vest - £19.99

Lace panel vest - £12.99


Cross back skater dress - £22.99 


 Bird print vest - £12.99


So that's my recent mega haul! I bought some more things from New Look but returned them and got my money back in credit vouchers so alot of what I bought actually cost nothing! But of course it did cost me a while ago so it wasn't strictly free! Anyway link you latest haul posts in the comments below and I'll have a look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment