Wednesday 27 June 2012

Birthday haul - York

On Monday me, my mum and our friend went to York for the day kind of as a day out for my birthday, which is on Friday. I did have quite a big list of stuff I wanted to buy but half of what I wanted I couldn't find and of course I ended up buying things that I didn't intend to! So what did I buy???

Cath Kidston
They had a sale with up to 30% off and I'd seen the Royal Stan print on their website and thought it was really cute but then I saw this little bag and had to buy it!


Royal Stan Box Bag - £16.00 (was £22.00)


Boots
I wanted some conditioner and as there is a 3 for 2 on holiday essentials I stocked up on hair products to keep me going.

L'Oreal Elvive serum - £9.99 (the bottle is huge though and will last ages)
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner - £6.99
Tresemme Keratin Smooth conditioner - £4 ish (was free on the 3 for 2 offer)


Batiste hint of colour dry shampoo - £3.99
Dove - £2.49 ish (one was free on the 3 for 2 offer)
Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean - £7.00


The Body Shop

Anita's Favourites Raspberry Ripple shower gel - £2 (was £4)


Like always link me to you latest haul posts!

Oh and have you noticed me blogs had a make over? Hope you all like it!

2 comments:

Beauty Balm said...

Great haul! The Cath Kidston bag is so cute x

Donna said...

omg that bag is so cute i love it!!

Post a Comment