Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dead Sea Spa Magik - Lotions and Potions

This is my second post reviewing some Dead Sea Spa Magik products and today it's the remaining three products I was sent: Super Night Cream, Super Hand Cream and Silky Smooth Body Lotion.


Super Night Cream - £8.26 for 75ml
This was a rich face cream which I really liked. It wasn't as thick as I thought it would be but I wasn't disappointed. It did sit on my skin a little but it didn't feel greasy and instead my face felt soft and smooth.

Super Hand Cream - £7.70 for 75ml
I'm a bit funny with hand creams, I know what I like and don't tend to stray from it. This wasn't as rich as I like a hand cream to be but it would be perfect to use throughout the day. My hands were left lovely and soft though.

Silky Smooth Body Lotion - £7.70 for 75ml
It's a little hard for me to give an opinion on this as the amount in the sachet was barely enough for my legs. It was a nice texture and absorbed quickly. Was just a shame the sample wasn't bigger.


My overal impression of Dead Sea Spa Magik is really good! I have enjoyed trying out the different products and would recommend them all as I think there is something that would suit anyone. I would definitely say that....


Products can be bought from Debenhams, Holland and Barratt and from Shop for Spa where there is a 3 for 2 offer currently running.

0 comments:

Post a Comment