Thursday 21 June 2012

L'oreal anti-shine mattifying prime

At the moment I'm just loving make up primers. Currently in my make up collection I think I have 6 different ones on the go including L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer.


I use one pump of this to cover my whole face after I've applied moisturiser as a base for my make up. As it's name suggests it should leave your skin with no shine and looking pretty matte. 

I've been using this for about a month and a half now and I do quite like it. It does make my make up last all day but I wouldn't say my face was shine free. My chin and forehead still looked quite shiny but not in a really bad way! I think if you have normal skin and are going on a night out this might suit you just to keep any shine at bay. 

I would buy this again as I think it did ever so slightly improve the look of my skin but it did definitely make my make up last all day.

This is £10.29 and available from Boots and Superdrug

0 comments:

Post a Comment