Monday 26 March 2012

Another haul!

This is that last of any big hauls for a while now as I'm on a mission to try to save some pennies but I did get some bargains!

Boots
I had three £5 off No7 vouchers burning a hole in my purse and got these:
No7 Beautiful Skin T-Zone Rescue - Unsure of the price, can't find on the website
No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser - £9 (£4 with voucher)
No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover - £7.75 (£2.75 with voucher)

17 Blush and Glow in Peachy - £3.99 (free as 17 was on 3 for 2)
17 Supreme Shine lipstick in Bella - £4.99
17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Hollywood - £4.59
17 Hide and Chic concealer - £4.99 (free with voucher) 

 Swatches (L-R): Blush and Glow, Bella and Hollywood


Discount make up shop
I can't remember the name of this shop but it's on of those that sells discontinued stock at super cheap prices.
Collection 2000 Perfecting Minerals foundation - £2.99
L'Oreal Glam Bronze bronzer - £4.99


Primark



Barbie Girl t-shirt - £6
Cardigan - reduced to £5 from £12
Skirt - reduced to £5 from £10


So that was my bargain haul! Can't believe I got hold of the Collection 2000 foundation, it's on of the best mineral foundations I've tried and I love the shades in the L'Oreal bronzer even though it is for blondes but as I have pale skin it'll give a subtle bronze shade on my face.

What bargain finds have you come across recently? Le me know!

2 comments:

Sugar And Smile said...

Hi. Can you please do a review of the no7 melting gel cleanser? I've been considering it for ages but haven't seen enough reviews to make a decision. Hope you can help :) x

Karla said...

@ Sugar And Smile - Yes of course I can. I haven't started using it yet but will start asap x

Post a Comment