Saturday 18 August 2012

Haul - Next and New Look

Apologies for the lack of posts this last couple of weeks but as you may know I've been decorating my room and time has been limited so blogging had to take a back seat. Now I'm back with a haul post I was meant to put up ages ago but as they say better late than never!

Next
All of these were in the sale so they should have been at least double what I paid for them - bargain!

Toucan handbag - £12.00
Snood - £5.00


For my cousins little boys:
Dino t-shirts - £3 each
Cow t-shirt - £2


Jeans - £7.00
Camper van romper - £6



Sequin beach bag - £20 (not in the sale)




 Gold cardigan - £12.00
Grey cardigan - £8.00



 Sequin jumper - £12.00
Heart t-shirt - £8.00

Bow t-shirt - £6.00
 Gym top - £6.00


Joggers - £8.00

I also got some christmas presents in the sale too and some home stuff but didn't take photos of these.


New Look

Studded shoes - £15.99
Patent shoes - £12.99


Combat trousers - £6.00 (was £17.99)
Trouser leggings - £7.00 (was £19.99)


Black vest - £5.99
Stripe vest - £5.99


Tweet jumper - £14.99


So that's my haul! Have you been hauling lately? Link me to your posts!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that toucan bag from next!! Will have to pop in a take a look :-)

http://whenitrainsitpours92.blogspot.co.uk/

katymitten said...

wow looks like you had a good haul! I love the next bag and the tweet jumpers so cute x

Lynney85 said...

Love the sequin and tweet jumpers! x

Karla said...

@ LInzi - I love it, it's coming on my holidays with me! x

@ Kfedland - Thanks hun x

@ Little LB - I love them both too x

Post a Comment