Friday 15 March 2013

Review - Nip & Fab Pistachio Sundae Body Butter


The green colour of this body butter is slightly off putting but the scent of it immediately puts any worries at bay. The scent of pistachios is amazing! It smells really creamy and sweet, actually it smells good enough to eat!


The butter itself is thick and luxurious. It also sinks into the skin quickly leaving it feeling soft and silky and slightly scented like pistachios. A little goes a long way and this little 50ml miniature will last me quite a while.

I will without a doubt be buying this again and I will be trying out the other scents in the body butter range.

A full sized 250ml tub is £8.49 from Boots but I have recently seen it in TK Maxx for £4.99!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have the shower gel in this scent and love it! X

Karla said...

I might have to get the shower gel, the scent is amazing! x

Post a Comment