Monday 18 March 2013

Guest Post - Annabella from Skin Scrubs


Today is the first of my posts from guest bloggers and first up is Annabella!


Hello everyone Annabella from Skin Scrubs here! 

I've always wanted to share my little collection of green eyeliners, it's the only kind of makeup I have in multiples aside from nail polish.... So okay here goes!


From left to right:

Cover Girl Liquiline Blast in Green Glow - This is very cream eyeliner with a nubby thing at the end to smudge.

Lise Watier Eye Shadow in Lime - Similar to the Cover Girl shade, Lise Watier eyeliners are really good for lasting during the day. 

Barry M Kohl Pencil in 17 - This pencil is really hard and I rarely use it. 

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Green Eyes - Another creamy eyeliner, I love the warmth of the this green!

KIKO Double Glam in 06 - The last two colours come from the same KIKO pencil. I really love KIKO makeup, it's cheap but good quality. 


From left to right:

Sephora Eye Pencil in Kaki Green - This is more of a swampy green/brown but I don't mind. 

Sephora Doe Eyed (don't know the colour - This goes on black so you have to wait for it to turn green. This has since been discontinued probably because it was too dry.

Clinique Quick Eyes in Khaki - I've used this eyeliner since Quick Eyes came out in the 90's. There is eyeshadow at the other end, it's great for everyday wear. 

Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in 09 Khaki - This is great for smudgy looks but it's not as pigmented as I'd hoped. 


From left to right:

Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner in 10 Green - Again similar to the other colour great for smudgy looks but a bit light on the pigmentation. 

KIKO Eye Pencil in 107 - This is softer than the Barry M green and easy to build up colour. 

Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Blackened Teal - I've had this for some time now, I never know if it looks good on me until I use it and then I love it. 

KIKO Precision Eye Pencil in 304 - This is similar colour to the Clinique Blackened Teal. Another easy to use super smudgy eyeliner from KIKO. 

Sephora Long Last Eyeliner in Glitter Green - As you can see it's barely green let alone with glitter and super watery too!


The conclusion is, Sephora eyeliners are not worth it IMHO. They are expensive and the colour pay off varies. KIKO eyeliners are worth the money and you can never go wrong with Clinique for everyday. 

One day maybe I'll buy a new colour.....

Thanks for reading - Annabella 


Thanks Annabella for guest posting for me and everyone check out her blog because it's one of my favourites!

0 comments:

Post a Comment