Saturday 15 June 2013

Just a quick diet update......

I have now managed to update my starting weight on My Fitness Pal so my little button over there >>>>>>> is now up to date and yes that's right I have now lost over a stone! Yey! 

I'm really happy especially as I have had a couple of days this last week where I've just pigged out and exercise has taken a back seat but it just shows you don't have to stick to something religiously to still lose weight.


And another quick note I may be a little MIA for a few weeks, I am suffering from bloggers block but hopefully I'll be back with lots of posts soon! I have also got a few posts scheduled for the next few weeks so keep an eye out for those!

Oh and I have changed my blog header to something a little more summery, I hope you like it!

Don't forget you can keep up to date with what I'm getting up to by following me on Twitter, link to my account is also over there >>>>>> 


0 comments:

Post a Comment