Monday 27 September 2010

New fragrance launches

This last week we saw a number of new fragrances being launched ready for christmas so I thought I'd do a quick post with a few on.

1. Tommy Hilfigure - Loud (£19/25ml EDT)
Top note: Lychee
Middle note: Rose
Base note: Patchouli


2. DKNY - DKNY Woman Purple City Limited Edition (£30/100ml EDT)
Top notes: Cherry blossom, Blackcurrant, African orange flower
Middle notes: Freesia, Orchid, Osmanthus
Base notes: Cinnamon, Patchouli, Musk


3. Caroline Herrera - 212 VIP (£31/30ml EDP)
Top notes: Passion Fruit, Rum
Middle notes: Musk, Gardenia
Base notes: Tonka Bean, Vanilla


4. Yves Saint Laurent - Belle D'Opium (£39/30ml EDP)
Notes: Jasmine, Gardenia, Sandalwood, Lily, Pepper


5. Chloe - Love Chloe (£38/30ml EDP)
Notes: Musk, Iris, African orange flower, Hyacinth, Pink Pepper, Lilac, Heliotrope, Rice, Wisteria


6. Britney Spears - Radiance (£22/30ml EDP)
Notes: Musk, Iris, Jasmine, African Orange Flower, Red Berries, Tuberose


Has anyone tried any of these already? What do you think? Are you planning on buying any? I've got my eye on 212 VIP, I just love Caroline Herrera perfumes!

1 comments:

o said...

I haven't tried any of these, but I wish i could have Womanity... gorgeous!

Post a Comment