Saturday 25 September 2010

Review: Revlon Grow Luscious mascara

I bought this mascara a couple of weeks ago, well actually it was free because I bought it with my Boots point! I love it when that happens!

Revlon had never been a brand which I looked at until I bought their Double Twist mascara earlier this year and boy was I impressed! So when this mascara came out I was abit dubious as it claims to help lashes grow stronger whilst adding length and volume.

The first thing I noticed was how big the brush was. I've put it next to a standard sized eyeshadow applicator so you can see the size. I found it easier to apply a first coat by using the end of the brush and then top up by using the whole brush. And this is the effect you get! Please excuse the crazy looking eyebrows!

The left eye has the mascara on and the right one is without mascara. There is a noticeable difference in length but I'm not sure about added volume. I've only used this twice and so far so good! I would buy this again and I would recommend it for everyone to try!

Have you tried this mascara, what did you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh looks good, i like it!!

My Blog xox

CelyFrenchie said...

Like it too, your lashes are so black :D

Post a Comment