Sunday 26 September 2010

Review - Soap and Glory Slimwear

I've had Soap and Glory's Slimwear, which aims to reduce the appearance of cellulite and to firm up your wobbly bits, for a couple of years now and started using it but stopped with half a tube left, not sure why! So I dug it out and started using it again.


When I first was using it I didn't notice a difference but I wasn't using it religiously but this time I used it every night.

I've been using it for about 3-4 weeks and even though the product is a weird dark green colour I massaged it in every night before bed and I've seen a huge improvement. My thighs have definitely firmed up and look smoother. Ok, so my cellulite is till there but it now looks a lot better!

As this is £9.25 (available from Boots) it's an affordable product which allows you to slap it on without thinking that it's costing you an arm and a leg!

I would repurchase this and I'm planning to do so after payday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love S&G products- I have a givaway currently on my blog that contains some S&G products- take a look and and enter if you like.
Cheers for the review. x

Karla said...

@ ShoppingAddict - your giveaway looks fab! Ill enter it tomorrow! Thanks for your comment! xx

o said...

I've seen a few gifts today at Boots and they look amazing. Specially their makeup and beauty ones... I love their 3 for 2!

Post a Comment