Saturday 4 September 2010

Haul: Next and Beauty

Clothes
I ordered a few things from Next because my local store didn't have them in stock.
Floral rose skirt - £20

Camel/black necklace top - £20

Beauty products
La Roche-Posay - These were free samples

Akin skincare set - £25 from May's charity blog sale
Pearl drops party sparkle - 99p from Home Bargains
Lemon nail fortifier - £3 from Avon

Barry M nail polish - £2.50 (2 for £5 at Boots but my friend got one too)
No 7 matte top coat - £1.75 (used my £5 off voucher)
Collection 2000 mineral foundation - £4.49 (I think!)
No 7 ultimate face and body brush - £5.00 (used another £5 off voucher)
Rose hair grips - £3 from New Look

Vo5 hairspray - £1.49 from Boots
Dead Sea Source mini set - This was a little over £2 on clearance at Boots

A lot of the beauty products I'm going to review so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

love the skirt! i've been wanting a floral one myself.

www.kaitlynmaness.com

Post a Comment