Wednesday 31 October 2012

The month that was....October

October always seems to be one of those months that seems depressing as the seasons change, the clocks change, it's so much darker and christmas starts to infiltrate our lives. So what have I been up to this last month?

At the beginning of October me and my friend went to see the comedian Chris Ramsey on one of his tour dates and it was really good. The gig was in a really small room so it felt really intimate and his support comedian who was Carl Hutchinson was amazing too! Of course we went for a cheeky Nandos before the gig!

I've also been indulging in the odd Jean Paul Gaultier Diet Coke cans, they are almost too cute to throw away. 


And last weekend we got snow! I'd been tricking my mum and dad on Friday night saying it was snowing when it wasn't as we weren't forecast any but when I woke up on Saturday there was a dusting on the ground. Unfortunately it didn't last too long.


One last note, did everyone see the photos and coverage of Hurricane Sandy over in the US? Some of the pictures were amazing, can't imagine what it would have been like to have been there.

Anyway hope you've all had a good month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment