Sunday 23 December 2012

New CB12 Mouthwash

Recently I was sent a couple of bottles of the new CB12 mouthwash to try out. This mouthwash claims to prevent bad breath for 12 hours by neutralising substances and processes that cause bad breath.


When I first heard about this product I did think that it would be like any other mouthwash which would make your breath fresh for an hour or so and then bad breath would gradually start to reappear again.

I used this product for the first time after having curry for tea one night and was left with horrible garlic breath which when trying to get to sleep was making me feel a little bit sick so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try this out.

It has a push down dispenser in the bottle so you get a specific measured amount of 10ml and in total the bottle contains 25 doses. Like with any other mouthwash you swill and gargle for 30 seconds to a minute and spit it out and immediately I was amazed at how well it worked. My nasty garlic breath had gone and even when I woke in the morning my mouth and breath felt so fresh.

At £14.99 for a bottle this a lot more pricey than a standard mouthwash but after trying it I would purchase it without a doubt as it's the best mouthwash I've tried. I also like that it comes in a mild flavour which is perfect for myself as I don't really like a strong minty flavour.

CB12 is available from Boots and Lloyds Pharmacies now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment