Thursday 27 December 2012

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash


When I found out Soap & Glory had added more products to their bathing range in the Sugar Crush scent I couldn't wait to buy them as I simply love the Sugar Crush body scrub, if I could eat it then I would but unfortunately you can't.

The new products in the range are body wash and body butter. So far I have only tried the body wash and it is as I expected amazing! I use this in the morning in the shower and it instantly wakes you up with the fresh sweet lime scent. Also as you get a massive bottle I use about 3 or 4 pumps for all over  but this size bottle, 500ml, will last ages!

If you haven't tried the Sugar Crush products I strongly recommend you do as I'm sure you won't be disappointed. 

The body wash is £6.50 and available from Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment