Sunday 14 November 2010

Review - Avon liquid freeze quick dry nail spray

I bought this a couple of months ago from Avon for £3 (regular price £6) and after having used a lot of 'quick dry' nail products I wasn't holding my breath that this one would be good but I thought that at £3 I'd give it a try.

You paint your nails and simply spray one pump onto each nail and within 30 seconds your polish is dry and I mean dry. As I paint my nails in bed before going to sleep, when I wake the next morning I normally have fabric print in my polish as it was still abit tacky but not after using this.

I've used this a few times so far and my polish has been perfect. I would certainly repurchase this and have recommended it to my mum and her friend who both want a bottle of it!

Has anyone else tried this? Or do you use another quick dry spray?

0 comments:

Post a Comment