Monday 20 December 2010

Review - Vaseline cocoa butter lip therapy

I don't like vaseline. Strange thing to say at the beginning of a review but I don't. The only thing I use it for is when I've got a cold and my nose is sore! But when I saw that vaseline had released anew cocoa butter lip therapy tin I though I'd give it a go as I love cocoa butter.


When I bought this I had a cold and my lips were really sore and cracked so thought I could smear this all round my mouth to rehydrate!


I have the original vaseline and the aloe vera tins and I think that this one is less gloopy which is why I love it! It also smells and tastes gorgeous and I use it all the time.

It does soothe chapped lips and in this crazy UK weather is a god send at the moment.

This was only £1.89 for a 20g tin which will last me for a very long time but I would definitely repurchase.

Have you tried this? What did you think? Which is your favourite Vaseline lip therapy tin?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

iv been meaning to give this a try! if it tastes good then you can count me in x

Post a Comment