Saturday 18 December 2010

Review - Lee Stafford blow dry faster spray

Currently Boots are giving out £2 off professional haircare when you spend a certain amount in store (not sure how much) so I thought I would try the Lee Stafford blow dry faster spray which I had been eyeing up for a while.

Like it's name suggests it's meant to enable you to dry your hair faster and as my hair is really thick and holds loads of water I thought this could be my wonder product. I was wrong.

It suggests you spray this onto your hair before combing it through but I comb my hair, towel dry it and then spray it on.

Normally I wait 30 mins before drying my hair because it's just too wet and takes forever but one day this week I vigorously towel dried my hair and then dried it straight away. This took me 4 minutes. When I washed my hair the next 3 times I used the spray but there was little difference in drying time, either 3 or 4 minutes.

The only good thing about this spray is that it left my hair really soft and manageable which it normally isn't if I've dried it straight after washing it.

This is £5.99 for a 200ml bottle and with £2 off is quite a good buy but would I repurchase? No, not even with money off. I will continue to use it just because it makes my hair lovely and soft but that's the only reason why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment