Friday 25 January 2013

Review - Botanics Mattifying Day Cream


I've dabbled with a few Botanics products in the past but late last year the range had a bit of a face lift and lots of new products were introduced including this Mattifying Day Cream which contains SPF 15.


The product comes in a 50ml pot and is a lovely light consistency, I would in fact say it is a little gel like. A little goes a long way and it absorbs quickly which is what I like as I don't have much time in the mornings. My skin is left moisturised all day and is also left shine free. It doe have a slight scent but it smells very clean and purifying, this could be the willowbark that the product contains.

This also comes in a gel cream but with no SPF. I would recommend that you buy this one which does contain the SPF as in my eyes the consistency is very gel like.

This costs £4.99 for a 50ml pot from Boots which I think is a really good price for the results it gives.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog from the #bbloggers chat & i'm now following you!(:
paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com

Karla said...

@ Paige - Thanks for the follow hun :-)

Post a Comment