Sunday 27 June 2010

30 day challenge

Image from: weheartit.com

Lisa from Glitter and Love is starting a 30 day challenge where you blog about a specific subject everyday for a month.

I'll try to blog everyday or schedule a post if I'm busy (it's my birthday on Tuesday so forgive me for doing this!)

Day 1 - Your favourite song
Day 2 - Your favourite movie
Day 3 - Your favourite TV program
Day 4 - Your favourite book
Day 5 - Your favourite quote
Day 6 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 - A photo taken of you recently
Day 12 - Whatever takes your fancy
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fiction book
Day 15 - A fanfic
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry
Day 17 - An art piece
Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A YouTube video
Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week in great detail
Day 27 - Your week in great detail
Day 28 - Your year in great detail
Day 29 - Hope, dreams and plans for the next year
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Phew that took a while to type, I'm not as accurate as I used to be!

Day 1 will begin tomorrow so it gives me time to think!

Hope your enjoying the sunshine and wasn't the footie rubbish, a waste of 90 minutes of my life!

2 comments:

Olenka :) said...

sounds like fun!
I may give it ago some day ;)
xxxx
Olenka

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to do this! Sounds like fun <3

Post a Comment