Monday 14 June 2010

Recent Buys!

I've bought a few new things this week including these cute flower hair clips which were £3 from New Look. Sorry the photo isn't that great!


My Benefit 10 was off Dainty Dollymix's blog sale and was a bargain at £12. I'd wanted to try this after my mum got a make-over at a Benefit counter and this made she cheekbones look lovely and defined. When I first tried it I wasn't impressed but I now lightly sweep it on and it leaves me with a nice, but subtle, cheekbone definition (if you get that!)
Finally my last purchases were the mini Maxfactor nail polish with I did a NOTD here and three of the new 17 mirror shine lipsticks.

The shades of the lipsticks are (L-R): Flirtini, Belle and Sugar Daddy. The colour of the bullets look quite striking but when you put them on they are much more pale and subtle (I'm using that word alot at the minute aren't I!) The consistency is more of a cross between a lipstick and a gloss but the light texture is great for summer when you don't really want to feel like you're wearing a lot of make-up.
Have you tried any of these product? If so, what did you think?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love Flirtini! It's such a gorgeous shade. I can't say enough good things about those lipsticks! :) great buys xx

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

I'm so obsessed with benefit! And I loveee those clips!

Post a Comment