Sunday 20 June 2010

Review - L'Occitane

As a part of their Peony range, L'Occitane has brought out a few make-up products including face powder/eyeshadow, highlighters, lipsticks and lip glosses/balms and prices range from £9.50 up to £22.00.

I bought this a while ago as I'm a total suckers for anything L'Occitane (check my blog tomorrow and you'll see this)! It's called a face powder colour and it's one of those products that you can do anything and everything with, use it as a face powder, a blush and an eyeshadow.
It's a gorgeous pink colour and has a slight iridescent tone to it which is great for the summer. I've used this as a blusher and as an eyeshadow and I prefer it as a blusher. It also has a gorgeous flowery scent of peony so it's very girly!

This cost me £12.50 and its a dinky 3.5g size so I'm going to use it wisely! I don't think I'd buy this specific product again but I'd defiantly buy another shade.

Has anyone else bought one of these products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment