Friday 18 June 2010

Review - L'Oreal studio secrets face primer

L'Oreal studio secrets face primer is a product which is meant to smooth out your complexion for a more even surface and you can use this alone or under make-up.

It is a light, but creamy pink mousse which leaves your skin feeling lovely and silky. I've been using this under make-up as it's meant to help your make-up go on smoother and last longer.

I had slight reservations about using this at first because as I have combination skin I'm a bit funny about putting too many products on it but I found that this absorbed quickly and it didn't feel like I had an extra product on. I wouldn't say it made my make-up last longer but it defiantly felt like my foundation went on better.

I would buy this again but as it costs £12.99 I'm not sure I would pay full price for it.

1 comments:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Post a Comment