Tuesday 29 June 2010

30 day challenge - Day 2

Day 2 of the 30 day challenge is favourite film. Again like yesterday I'm going to use my favourite film of the moment, which is actually 2 films!

First is Bride Wars. I Sky + this a few weeks ago and watched it on Saturday night. I expected great things from this film but thought that it might be one of those films where you got shown all the good bits in the trailer but I was wrong. Ok, so some of the incident Emma (Anne Hathaway) and Liv (Kate Hudson) get into are a little far fetched (the orange fake tan and the blue hair dye mix up) but overall it is a great chick flick (don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone)!


Secondly is Confessions of a Shopaholic. Again I Sky + this a few weeks ago but unlike Bride Wars I thought this would be a corny chick flick that I would hate. I was wrong. And more disturbingly I could relate to some of the situations that Becca (Isla Fisher) got herself into!

This is another great chick flick and as it was based on a book of the same name by Sophie Kinsella, I even bought the book (it's slightly different as it's based in London and not New York like the film) and the next one in the series (Shopaholic Abroad). There are also several more books in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment