Monday 21 June 2010

Recent buys

As promised yesterday, this is my recent L'Occitane (pronounced: lox-ee-tahn) haul.

I bought these as two separate kits. The one on the left is the floral one which contains:
  • Extra gentle hand and body wash
  • Cherry blossom bath and shower gel
  • Peony shower creme
  • Rose hand wash
  • Cherry blossom soap
And on the right is the citrus one:
  • Extra gentle hand and body wash
  • Citrus verbena shower gel
  • Verbena showel gel
  • Verbena hand wash
  • Verbena soap
I absolutely love the verbena scent that L'Occitane do, it's probably my favourite, but I really wanted to try the new peony shower creme and the new rose handwash which is the only reason why I bought the floral kit because I'm not normally a fan of floral scents.

L'Occitane is becoming more and more popular and known about and it's regularly featured in magazines. It's more of a premium brand and products are more expensive that regular mass brands but that's where the old saying "you get what you pay for" comes in.

You only need a very small amount of what ever product you use, they don't contain Lanolin, Tallow or synthetic detergents and they have their own foundation where they help the women of Burkina Faso who produce all of the shea butter in L'Occitane's products.

I would recommend L'Occitane hands down and I don't think I've ever used a product that I don't like, which is somewhat a rarity nowadays.

Does anyone else use L'Occitane products? What do you think of them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment